Please post here problems with web browsers and applications.
- New user
- Posts: 26
- Joined: Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:02 am
I'm having a problem with CCleaner.
CCleaner returns this message:
Code: Select all
Microsoft C++ Exception
CCleaner v3.23.1823 (64-bit)
MS Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
Intel Core i7 CPU 970 @ 3.20GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti
Steps to reproduce:
- Launch Sticky Password
- Launch Firefox
- Close Firefox
- Launch CCleaner
- Click on "Run CCleaner" to clean --> The error appears.
- Close Sticky Password
- Re-click on "Run CCleaner", no error.
- Experienced user
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:26 pm
unfortunately we haven't reproduced the issue. Please precise - what version of Sticky Password do you use?
Please try to add this application to the Ignored Apps list in the settings of Sticky Password.
Also, please look at the setting in CCleaner from the attachment. Try to uncheck settings one by one and try to reproduce the issue.
- Capture.PNG (39.91 KiB) Viewed 2454 times