Disable prompts on websites

Disable prompts on websites

Postby egbert.boerma » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:03 pm

There are many times I visit a website that has a some form anywhere, and always Sticky Password prompts me if I want to create a new login. In 99% of all cases I don't.
I have unchecked all options under 'Miscellaneous/In-browser dialogs/Prompt me'. Shouldn't that disable this behavior?
egbert.boerma

Re: Disable prompts on websites

Postby petr.pinkas » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:57 am

For this you have to add the required site or sites to Ignored Websites in Settings. If you do not want to be prompted to create new account for every single site you visit and enter credentials, then you will have to uninstall the plugin for the particular browsers, but this will disable also the autofill feature. Is there some purpose on why do you want this?
Petr Pinkas
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
petr.pinkas
Site Admin

Re: Disable prompts on websites

Postby Evzen » Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:12 am

@egbert.boerma
I'm not quite sure I understand what are you trying to say...
Are you trying to say that all of these sites prompt you to create a login even if you did not enter anything in the form? If that's the case, have you ever considered sending a list of those sites to support, so that they can be analyzed and this "false detection" hopefully be fixed?

And to answer your question - NO, none of the "Prompt me" settings is supposed to stop Sticky offering you to create and account/login.
Evzen
Experienced user

Return to Sticky Password PRO 6