Can't get Sticky to work on this website

Please post here questions and problems with filling forms and account details on websites.

Can't get Sticky to work on this website

Postby charles_i » Fri May 17, 2013 4:48 pm

I have 2 accounts on this website - mine and the company's - neither of them work with Sticky - but if I type the info in it works, it's not even a popup so I don't get it. Maybe they have some extra security?

https://www.domainsatcost.ca/Login.aspx

I'm not giving you my logins :)

Thanks
Charles
charles_i
New user

Re: Can't get Sticky to work on this website

Postby chaosxian » Sat May 18, 2013 2:46 am

How are you using Sticky. Did you manually enter your login info into Sticky. Which browser are you using. Is the Sticky add-on running and unlocked.

I went to this site without a login. As soon as I entered a username and login and clicked "enter" Sticky offered to store my credentials (I accepted). Then I refreshed the login page and Sticky dutifully entered my data. Pretty straightforward. I did all this in Firefox, FWIW.

If you manually entered your login data into Sticky, I'd suggest you delete that record, and reopen the webpage with Sticky unlocked, running in the background. Then enter the data into the browser fields, and click "enter" and see how Sticky responds.
chaosxian
Experienced user

Postby charles_i » Tue May 21, 2013 5:01 pm

I've done that twice - deleted both the accounts so there is nothing in Sticky - then filled in my user name and password - Sticky asks to save it but when I go to use it it just fills the fields but does not login - I just realized today I can manually login - on this site it's not recognizing the "Login" button how do I force it to login after it's filled the fields?

Thanks
Charles
charles_i
New user

Postby Evzen » Tue May 21, 2013 9:09 pm

charles_i wrote:how do I force it to login after it's filled the fields?
I'm afraid you don't...
If you go to the Manual Form Edit (MFE), you will see that Sticky does not recognize the Login button at all... and without having the Login button recognized by MFE you can't tell Sticky that THIS is the "submit" button.
Evzen
Experienced user

Return to Problems with websites