Updates Backup

Please post here questions and problems with upgrading or updating Sticky Password.

Updates Backup

Postby washpci » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:59 pm

Hi,

My question has to do with backups.

I have the original SP 6.0 installation file saved on my computer, which I can install anytime a reinstallation is needed.

So long as SP is in business and supporting Ver. 6.0 with updates etc., if I need to reinstall I can simply do the install and check for auto-updates.

Unfortunately, software companies come and go. With this in mind, I would like to have the ability to save the latest build update to my computer so that if needed, I could reinstall SP and all updates.

Can a link be sent to download the latest build to Ver. 6 as a complete installable file?

Thanks
washpci

Re: Updates Backup

Postby Evzen » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:34 pm

First of all, the installation packages can be dowloaded from the Sticky Password website - in the usual Support / Download section.
Second, there is a zillion of copies of the installation packages placed all over the Internet, including trusted download portals like Softpedia and others...

I really wonder why people keep historic and obsolete installation packages of versions full of bugs when they can easily go to Internet and download up-to-date file.
Evzen
Experienced user

Re: Updates Backup

Postby petr.pinkas » Wed Jul 31, 2013 12:16 pm

You can download all the builds here: viewforum.php?f=74
Petr Pinkas
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
petr.pinkas
Site Admin

Return to Upgrade, update problems