Suggestion - Login questions prompt

If you have any ideas how we can improve Sticky Password, ideas for new features etc. post it here.

Suggestion - Login questions prompt

Postby JimBob » Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:39 pm

I do not allow third party cookies and prevent cookie recording of login and as a consequence am always prompted for answering one of my security questions. SP does briefly display login info on taskbar but it is not sufficient to get the answers to questions that I've recorded as comments in SP. I suggest either:
1) An option to allow me to set the duration of the taskbar prompt display (or leave open till closed) or (better)
2) An option to display a window with question prompts that I can cut and paste. Not needed for all sites so optional.

Thanks for a marvelous product.
JimBob
JimBob
New user

Re: Suggestion - Login questions prompt

Postby ondrej.novak » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:47 pm

Hi,

thanks for your suggestion!

Currently it´s possible to add some text only to the account comment in Edit account - Options tab. However you have to navigate to the Edit account dialog to copy it.

We will discuss it in our team and probably implement your idea in some future version.

Best regards,
Ondrej Novak
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
ondrej.novak
Sticky Password Guru

Postby JimBob » Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:12 pm

Thank you for consideration. Right now it is quite difficult to pull these answers up. From manually opening SP (one click) I must do six more mouse clicks to get to the Comments box. Then double click the right answer and I'm now ready to go.

It would be much much easier fro me if SP would hold the login popup from the task bar open long enough for me to get to it and copy the answer.

All I'd ask for is an option to set my time limit on the duration of the popup window. If I want I can set to 1 to infinite (when I close it) seconds.

Much appreciated
Jim Roberts
JimBob
New user

Postby JimBob » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:38 pm

Hi, just a followup to see if this idea is in the pipe for development. Thanks.
JimBob
New user

Postby ondrej.novak » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:26 pm

Hi,

unfortunately we are now finishing the new version Sticky Password 7 which takes all the time of our team so we haven´t started the discussion about new features yet.

Thank you for understanding.

Best regards,
Ondrej Novak
Sticky Password Team

ImageImageImageImageImage
ondrej.novak
Sticky Password Guru

Return to Suggestions and Feature Requests