Sticky Password 6 Beta testing invitation
Dear Sticky Password user,
We are developing a brand new version of Sticky Password and we´d like to ask for your help with beta testing. At this stage we invite only you, the most loyal users, to be the first to experience Sticky Password 6.0 before it is available to the public.
Sticky Password 6.0, Kindle Fire and You
As new features are added, our main concern is to ensure that Sticky Password continues to be a robust product. We perform thorough testing on the software in our development labs, but it isn’t possible to simulate in any lab all of the real life situations from users from around the world. Thats where you come in! We invite you to try the new Beta releases.
To make the offer even more irresistible we appreciate your help and offer great prizes.
Top contributors will receive one of the following prizes:
- 1st place: great new Kindle Fire tablet http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0051VVOB2/ref=famstripe_kf
- 2nd place: all new Kindle Touch reading device from Amazon (or similar value gift). http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005890G8Y/ref=famstripe_kt
- 3rd place: USD 50$ coupon for Amazon shopping
- and of course free licenses of Sticky Password 6.0 for all active testers
That’s hard to beat!
How to win one of the prizes? Test and provide as much feedback as possible at email@example.com, provide us with all ideas on improvements on user interface, user workflow, functionality, try to run Sticky Password with various browsers and with various applications on as many websites as you can. We will then select the most active contributors. In case of larger number of very active beta testers, we will do a simple drawing between the best!
The winners will be notified by email.
New Sticky Password 6.0 features include:
- new user interface
- bookmarks support
- clipboard encryption
- illumination of login/registration fields in browsers
- password generator is now launched from the web field
- storing history of generated passwords
- automatic Identity creation after submitting registration form
- account sharing
- password expiration - reminder for Account password change
- possibility to ignore specified application integration
- support for accounts with login only
- default browser for every Account
- one-click printing of Secure Memos
- possibility to limit the size of backup folder/versions
- warnings - displaying Accounts with weak passwords
- multiple items selection in the database
- search function available also for Secure Memos
- right-click context menu in Internet Explorer fields for autofill actions
How it works
- We strongly recommend that you perform a backup of your current Sticky Password database before installing the Beta version! This backup will be necessary in case that you decide to install your earlier Sticky Password version. You can find the location of the database file in the Database tab in the Sticky Password Settings menu.
Click on the link below to download the Beta version of Sticky Password 6.0. Your Beta License Key is provided below. Use the License Key during the installation to activate your Sticky Password Beta.
Download the Sticky Password 6.0 Beta here:
Your Beta License Key is:
- Install Sticky Password 6.0. The new version will install over your current installation and will automatically import your passwords, Identities and Secure Memos to a new 6.0 database.
Use Sticky Password 6.0! Test, click through it and send us all of your comments, ideas and issues and feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit our online forum to see how other people are using Sticky Password.
We look forward to hearing about your experience with the Sticky Password 6.0 Beta version. Your input will help us make Sticky Password even better.
The Sticky Password Team
This message is brought to you as a Sticky Password customer. This is a service notification and not unsolicited content.
The Sticky Password Beta version is distributed "as is". No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. You use at your own risk. Neither the author nor the agents of the author will be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program. By downloading and installing the software you acknowledge that you are aware of the potential risk associated with using Sticky Password or any software product.
Have a new email address? Please send us an email at email@example.com informing us of your new address.
If you prefer not to receive future email from Lamantine Software, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include "unsubscribe" in the subject line of your email.
Kindle is a registered trademark of Amazon.com. All prizes awarded as part of the Beta program are at the discretion of Lamantine Software. All decisions are final. A maximum of one prize will be awarded to each participant. All awards are subject to any local laws, taxes and restrictions.
The sender of this email is the Sticky Password Team at Lamantine Software, Brno, Czech Republic.
© 2011 Lamantine Software. All rights reserved. Sticky Password is a trademark of Lamantine Software.